Nouveau sujet Répondre Imprimer Syndication RSS 2.0

Présentation Therak

Coule à pic
Coule à pic
  • Inscrit : 30 Juillet 2010
  Lien vers ce message 31 Juillet 2010, 2:42
Salut :3

First of all, I'm really sorry but I can't type in french as it's really difficult for me, but I can understand the whole thing. And now...

I'm Juanma, 20 years old. I live in Spain and I'm studying a Grade for Translation and Interpretation (English, German and Italian) at the college. I'm not great at french but I think I can stand a conversation.

About Avalon Heroes... I started a few months ago, with a spanish guild called LosOtroS. MiNiTakS teached me when I started and when he left to NWO I got the leadership of LosOtroS. I improved with a few
members but now, they don't really get online. Most of them didn't like to wait hours to start a game so I decided to leave the guild because I was tired of playing with random people that I don't know.
I played with and against Neheno, Nehena and Nakata and I had a lot of fun, even when they laughed at my fails lol. So I whispered Neheno to let him know that I wanted a place in this guild.

And that's all, if you have any question about me or anything else, just let me know. Once again, sorry about the english stuff :P

Therak

http://sigs.gamona.de/sigs/avalon/fa9/5f5/debfcb5bf3d424ba362fadcc79.png
Coule à pic
Coule à pic
  • Inscrit : 08 Juillet 2010
  Lien vers ce message 01 Aout 2010, 2:33
C'est toi sur la photo ?

Sinon bienvenue sur le forum que trop peut de gens d'avalon utilisent xD
Coule à pic
Coule à pic
  • Inscrit : 30 Juillet 2010
  Lien vers ce message 09 Aout 2010, 12:40
I applied for NWO. Just a tip guys, if you want to lvl up the guild, you have to play together and, to be honest, you are so independent. But I had fun and I want to thank you for letting me stay in your guild. See you in AH ^^

http://sigs.gamona.de/sigs/avalon/fa9/5f5/debfcb5bf3d424ba362fadcc79.png
Maître de l'étang
Maître de l'étang
  • Inscrit : 14 Janvier 2007
  Lien vers ce message 13 Aout 2010, 18:32
Hello man :)

Nice to see you there !
Répondre