Résultats de la recherche (3 résultats)

Nemo
16 Avril 2014, 16:58
I can confirm that. It seems like all admins from .:| clan are strongly abusive and disrespectful. Last game admin restarted game just because of loosing. His nickname was .:|Lev. If you want, I can send you demo.
Nemo
16 Avril 2014, 14:36
Thanks for fast response. I'm already registered as Nemo on wwF fun.
And 1 more thing. You server is now one of most popular servers since AA server is down. There seem to be some disrespectful admins reverting and kicking people without valid reasons. Also when server became popular, it could be nice to edit adminlog and deny people with level 0 and 1 to use command !train and !notrain because now everybody just spams that command which destroys the good game. Also possibility to devolve is missused there as adv. goon to snipe base.
Nemo
14 Avril 2014, 14:39
Hello, my name is Nemo. Most of you know me from ingame (If is there someone left). I used to be a member, leader and admin of many clans, communities and server projects such as WINEBAR, Wonderland, KissKiss etc.

I know trem is almost dead but I still play it with my friends. And I love to play on your servers which are the last ones located in Europe having cg_unlagged set to 0.
I'd like to take place of Server Operator as last active person on your servers. Thanks in advance Nemo.

(I'm sorry to write in English)